Mother 2 Mother is an agency providing preventative services, mentoring programs and assistance to mothers in the Greater Las Vegas, NV area. The program will form partnerships with local community organizations, shelters and domestic violence programs. Mother 2 Mother seeks to offer the community and its residence a greater sense of power through development, training and supportive services. Our Mission: Building relationships of accountability and trust with all roads leading to love. Only through personal relationships can a sense of individual responsibility be reestablished that will give mothers the commitment to follow through on a path to wholeness with a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Our Mission: Building Relationships of Accountability and Trust with all roads leading to Love.
The mission of Mother 2 Mother is the pursuit of the following principles - RATL:
- Relationships: Mother 2 Mother wants to inspire pro-social friendships, strong interpersonal skills, and instill a sense of hope in the future.
- Accountability: The focus of Mother 2 Mother is to empower mothers in establishing goals and following through on commitments.
- Trust: Mother 2 Mother wants to help to diminish the negative stigma attached to relationships amongst women while instilling the importance of trusting and quality relationships.
- Love: An individual is dramatically influenced by their support system. Mother 2 Mother wants to surround mothers in a caring, supportive and loving environment; allowing them to heal and grow.
We believe mothers are the backbone of our families. We believe she is strong and it’s demonstrated through her patience, diligence, compassion, guidance and nurture. We at Mother 2 Mother CDC will treat our mothers with dignity and respect. We strive to impart wisdom and empower those that we work with through positive influence, consistency and most importantly love.
If you are interested in being a Mentor or know of someone who would benefit from our services please complete the form below.
- R.a.t.l. 365 (luvmyaka.wordpress.com)